|3||Brand New PPlayer||5:51|
|8||More Bounce To The Ounce||9:25|
|BSK 3463||Zapp||Zapp (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3463||US||1980|
|WB 56 869||Zapp||Zapp (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 869||Germany||1980|
|M8 3463||Zapp||Zapp (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||M8 3463||US||1980|
|WPCR-75475||Zapp||Zapp (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-75475||Japan||2009|
|23463-1||Zapp||Zapp (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||23463-1||Australia & New Zealand||1980|
- Artwork By [Zappographics] – Overton Loyd, Ronald P. Edwards
- Bass, Vocals – Zapp Troutman
- Congas, Percussion – Larry Troutman
- Drums, Percussion – Lester Troutman
- Engineer – Greg Ward, Jim Vitti, Mike Iacopelli
- Guitar – Bootsy Collins
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Bass, Talkbox [Talking Box], Harmonica – Roger Troutman
- Keyboards, Vocals – Greg Jackson
- Lacquer Cut By – DcBφs
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Greg Ward
- Photography – Harry Mittman
- Producer – Bootsy Collins, Roger Troutman
- Saxophone – Carl Cowen
- Vocals – Bobby Glover
- Written-By – Roger Troutman
180 gram reissue.
Recorded at United Sound Systems, Detroit, Michigan.
Mastered at Allen Zentz Mastering, Los Angeles, California.
All tunes published by Rubber Band Music, Inc.-BMI
℗ 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23463-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): S-57411 SCOI-3463-A DcBφs
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): S-57412 SCOI-3463 B DcBφs
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Rubber Band Music, Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Distributed By – Scorpio Music, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-57411
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-57412
Zapp is the debut studio album by the American funk band Zapp, released on July 28, 1980 by Warner Bros. The album's style was highly similar to Parliament-Funkadelic, as the band was working with and being mentored by both Parliament members William Earl Bootsy Collins and George Clinton during the album's production. The album was produced by Zapp frontman Roger Troutman and Bootsy. The Troutman family of the Zapp band had close ties with the Collins family, both being Ohio natives. Zapp V - Zapp. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Propelled by the dancefloor smash More Bounce to the Ounce, the album quickly became a considerable hit. It was here that Troutman first defined the vocoder-laden funk aesthetic that would become his trademark for the remainder of his career. In addition to the near ten-minute More Bounce, the album also featured Be Alright, another epic jam that slowed down the funk to a smoked-out, almost ballad-like tempo both songs would later fuel numerous early-'90s West Coast rap hits via sampling. Zapp - Zapp 1980. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Zapp - Zapp 1980. Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce. Zapp - Freedom. Zapp - Brand New Player. Zapp - Funky Bounce. Zapp - Be Alright. Zapp - Coming Home. The albums style was highly similar to Parliament-Funkadelic, as the band was working with and being mentored by both Parliament members William Earl Bootsy Collins and George Clinton during the albums production. This album to this day is considered an classic and songs of the album has been sampled more than over 100 times, which tells you how great this album is. The album is for sure one of the greatest Zapp works. Album 1989 11 Songs. R&BSoul to music from Zapp like More Bounce to the Ounce, Computer Love & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Zapp. 377 listeners. Play album. Skip to YouTube is the debut studio album by the American funk band Zapp, released on July 28, 1980 by Warner Bros. The album's style. This friendship proved instrumental in Zapp gaining a record deal with Warner Bros. More Bounce to the Ounce Radio Version, 05:11. Freedom, 03:52. Funky Bounce, 06:50. Be Alright, 07:52. Coming Home, 06:34