|1||Here Comes The Summer|
Composed By – J.O'Neill
Composed By – D.O'Neill, J.O'Neill, M.Bradley
Composed By – Doherty
Composed By – D.O'Neill
|SFPSC016||Undertones||The Peel Sessions (Cass, EP)||Strange Fruit||SFPSC016||Canada||1989|
|SFPS016||Undertones||The Peel Sessions (CD, EP)||Strange Fruit, Castle Communications||SFPS016||UK||1989|
|SFPS016||The Undertones||The Peel Sessions (12", EP)||Strange Fruit||SFPS016||Canada||1986|
|SFPS 016 4, 0164||The Undertones||The Peel Sessions (Cass)||Castle Communications, Castle Communications||SFPS 016 4, 0164||Netherlands||1990|
- Artwork [Sleeve Design] – Wyke Studios
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Mickey Bradley
- Drums – Billy Doherty
- Engineer [Cutting Engineer] – Bob Jones
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Damian O'Neill
- Lead Vocals – Feargal Sharkey
- Producer – Bob Sargeant
- Rhythm Guitar – John O'Neill
Recorded: 21st January 1979
First Transmission: 5th February 1979
Pub: West Bank Songs/Warner Bros. Music
Cutting at CTS
This is one of a series of original recordings for The John Peel Show on Radio One. Strange Fruit Records is grateful for the cooperation of the artistes, record companies, music publishers and of course to Peely and his producer John Walters.
Released by arrangement with BBC Records and Tapes
℗ 1986 BBC Enterprises Ltd
© 1986 Strange Fruit Records
Successfully distributed by Pinnacle Records
Manufactured in Gt. Britain
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC Enterprises Ltd.
- Published By – Westbank Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Strange Fruit Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Lacquer Cut At – CTS Studios