|1||Until It Stopped To Die||3:56|
|2||I Can Learn||3:10|
|3||Horse Doctor Man||3:58|
|4||And Then The Rain||3:13|
|7||Needles For Teeth (Version)||3:40|
|11||A Tale Of Two Women||3:28|
|CDP 7243 8 59266 2 4||The Jesus Lizard||Blue (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 8 59266 2 4||US||1998|
|7243 8 59266 2 4||The Jesus Lizard||Blue (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||7243 8 59266 2 4||Europe||1998|
|7243 8 59266 2 4||The Jesus Lizard||Blue (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||7243 8 59266 2 4||Australasia||1998|
|SUNCD047||The Jesus Lizard||Blue (CD, Album)||Sonic Unyon||SUNCD047||Canada||1998|
|C4 7243 8 59266 2 4||The Jesus Lizard||Blue (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||C4 7243 8 59266 2 4||US||1998|
- Bass, Keyboards – David Wm. Sims
- Drums – James Kimball
- Engineer – Jeff Lane
- Engineer [Additional] – Ron Lowe
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dan Milazzo, Ub Tirado
- Guitar, Keyboards – Duane Denison
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Gill (tracks: 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12), Jeff Lane (tracks: 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12), Joe Barresi (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 10)
- Producer – Andy Gill
- Vocals – David Yow
- Written-By – The Jesus Lizard
Recorded at Chicago Recording Company. Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 6, 10 mixed at A&M in Hollywood, CA. Track 11 recorded at Chicago Recording Company and at The Record Plant in Hollywood, CA. Mastered at Masterdisk in NYC.
℗ © 1998 Capitol Records, Inc.
© 1998 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Almost identical to US CD release, except for a slightly different matrix #, a gap in the barcode, a promotional sticker on the cover, and promotional info. printed as part of the CD face artwork.
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-59266-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 724385926624
- Matrix / Runout: 724385926624 1-1-3 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1673
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Blue is the sixth and final full-length album by The Jesus Lizard, released in 1998. Produced by Andy Gill, it is something of a departure for The Jesus Lizard, exploring some of the more experimental instincts hinted at on earlier songs like Happy Bunny Goes Fluff-Fluff Along on Pure. It is one of only two releases by the band to feature new drummer Jim Kimball, the other being the self-titled EP released two months prior. Blue - The Jesus Lizard. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Jesus Lizard - Blue 1998. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Noise Rock. The Jesus Lizard. Songs in album The Jesus Lizard - Blue 1998. The Jesus Lizard - I Can Learn. The Jesus Lizard - Horse Doctor Man. The Jesus Lizard - Eucalyptus. The Jesus Lizard - A Tale Of Two Women. The Jesus Lizard - Cold Water. The Jesus Lizard - And Then The Rain. The Jesus Lizard - Postcoital Glow. The Jesus Lizard - Until It Stopped To Die. The Jesus Lizard - Soft Damage. The Jesus Lizard's Blue proves that they're still one of the most challenging bands on the music scene today. Track Listing. Listen free to The Jesus Lizard Blue I Can Learn, Horse Doctor Man and more. 12 tracks 42:05. Rock 1998. I Can Learn. Featured On. The Jesus Lizard Essentials. John Cale: Behind the Boards. Albums You May Also Like. Here Come the Waterworks. Big Business. Released April 23, 1998. Blue Tracklist. I Can Learn Lyrics. The Jesus Lizard - Down 1994 . Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Band Name The Jesus Lizard. Album Name Blue. Type Album. Released date 05 May 1998. Labels Capitol Records Jetset. Music StyleGrunge. Members owning this album1. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Blue, 1998. I Can Learn, 03:10. Horse Doctor Man, 03:58. Eucalyptus, 05:59. A Tale of Two Women, 03:28. Cold Water, 02:45