|2||As Lonely As You||3:28|
|3||Met You At The Bottom||5:03|
|4||Crying To Me||4:15|
|6||Harder To Get Along||5:10|
|7||On The Boulevard||3:51|
|8||La Guerre, C'est Fini Pour Moi||5:16|
|Y8T-9423||Murray McLauchlan||Boulevard (8-Trk, Album)||True North||Y8T-9423||US||1976|
|L 36266||Murray McLauchlan||Boulevard (LP, Gat)||Island Records||L 36266||Australia||1976|
|ZCT-9423, none||Murray McLauchlan||Boulevard (Cass, Album)||Island Records, True North||ZCT-9423, none||US||1976|
|TNMD 0025||Murray McLauchlan||Boulevard (CD, Album)||True North||TNMD 0025||Canada||Unknown|
|BUT-50097||Murray McLauchlan||Boulevard (Cass)||CBS Records Canada Ltd.||BUT-50097||Canada||1985|
- Band – The Silver Tractors
- Bass [The Silver Tractors] – Dennis Pendrith
- Directed By [Direction] – The Finkelstein Fiedler Co.
- Drums [The Silver Tractors] – Jørn Andersen
- Engineer – Ken Friesen
- Guitar [The Silver Tractors] – Gene Martynec
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Harmonica – Murray McLauchlan
- Harmony Vocals – Dennis Pendrith, Ronney Abramson (tracks: B3, B4)
- Mandolin [The Silver Tractors], Fiddle [The Silver Tractors] – Ben Mink
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Ray Simpson
- Photography By, Art Direction – Bart Schoales
- Producer – Bernie Finkelstein, Murray McLauchlan
- Written-By – Murray McLauchlan
This album was recorded and mixed at Eastern Sound, Toronto, Ontario.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): ILTN-9423-A PX KENDUN-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): ILTN-9423-B P KENDUN-B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Distributed By – Island Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Island Records Inc.
- Produced For – True North Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – True North Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blackwing Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Eastern Sound
- Mixed At – Eastern Sound
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
Boulevard was a 1976 album by Canadian singer-songwriter Murray McLauchlan. All songs by Murray McLauchlan. Harder to Get Along 5:10. Train Song 5:37. Met You at the Bottom 5:03. La Guerre, C'est Fini Pour Moi 5:16. On The Boulevard 3:51. As Lonely As You 3:28. Crying To Me 4:15. Slingback Shoes 3:47. Gypsy Boy 5:00. Murray Edward McLauchlan, CM born June 30, 1948 is a Canadian singer, songwriter, guitarist, pianist, and harmonica player. He is best known for his Canadian hits Farmer's Song, Whispering Rain, and Down by the Henry Moore. McLauchlan was born in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland he immigrated to Canada with his family when he was five years old. He grew up in suburban Toronto. At 17, he began playing at coffeehouses in Toronto's Yorkville area and later attended Central Tech as an art student. 1976 studio album by Murray McLauchlan. Studio album by. Album 1975 9 Songs. Boulevard Murray McLauchlan. Singer McLauchlan. IDLA Distribution от лица компании True North Peermusic. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Вечеринка в стиле. Boulevard Murray McLauchlan album. Review scores. Murray Edward McLauchlan, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, guitarist, pianist, and harmonica player. He is best known for his Canadian hits Farmer's Song and Down by the Henry. Murray McLauchlan performing at Winterlude 2009 in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Track listing. Crying To Me 4. Myaskovsky: Complete Piano Sonatas. Murray McLachlan. Myaskovsky: Piano Sonatas Nos. 57 Prelude Op