|2||Taen Taen Taen (?)|
|3||Stimulus For Revolving Virus|
|4||Tapir's Flown Away|
|5||Introduction For Charlie|
|9||Area 877 (Phoenix Mix)|
|10||Chipped Zoo On The Wall, Wastes In The Sky................|
|11||Giggle On The Stretcher|
|12||Circle-Jack (Chase The Magic Words, Lego Lego)|
|13||F.D.C. For Short|
|AZLP-0001||Melt-Banana||Charlie (LP, Album)||A-Zap Records||AZLP-0001||US||1998|
|AZCD-0001||Melt-Banana||Charlie (CD, Album)||A-Zap Records||AZCD-0001||US||1998|
|AZLP-0001||Melt-Banana||Charlie (LP, Album, RP)||A-Zap Records||AZLP-0001||US||2019|
- Artwork – Resource Graphics
- Drums – Natsume (tracks: A01 to A05, A07, B09, B10, B12, B13)
- Electronics – Oshima (tracks: A06)
- Lacquer Cut By – Golden (tracks: B07 to B14), KPG (tracks: A01 to A07)
- Lyrics By – Yasuko O.
- Photography By – Etsuko Miyasaka
- Producer – Melt-Banana
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Melt-Banana
- Vocals [Vo.] – Bar McKinnon (tracks: B08), Daniel's Friends (tracks: B08), Danny Mark Heifetz (tracks: B08), Gibbs (tracks: B08), Gregg Turkington (tracks: B08), Loren Miller (tracks: B08), Mike Patton (tracks: B08), Smelly Mustafa (tracks: B08), Theobald Brooks Lengyel (tracks: B08), Theo Lengyel (tracks: B08), Todd Nugent (tracks: B08), Trevor Dunn (tracks: B08), Trey Spruance (tracks: B08), William Winant (tracks: B08)
Each side of this version was mastered by different mastering engineers at two different companies as identified via their runout etchings and stampings. These markings are not present on the other US pressing.
Tracks on the release are listed 01 to 14. This has been reproduced herein.
Recorded at 101mg Sound in Tokyo & Gibsons in Phoenix. Mixed at 101mg Sound.
© 1998 Iguana Coax Music (BMI). ℗ 1998 A-Zap Records. Manufactured and distributed by Revolver USA.
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A): AZ-01-A2 [email protected] 12127
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B): AZ-01-B 11697.2
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped Runout Side B): GOLDEN
- Rights Society: BMI
- Copyright (c) – Iguana Coax Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A-Zap Records
- Manufactured By – Revolver USA
- Distributed By – Revolver USA
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 11697
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 12127
- Recorded At – 101mg Sound
- Recorded At – Gibsons
- Mixed At – 101mg Sound
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Mastered At – Acoustech Mastering
Charlie is the third album by Melt-Banana. This album was the first release on their own label, A-Zap. Charlie features guest appearances by Mike Patton and Mr. Bungle on the song Area 877 . Mike Patton says: MELT. BANANA at the beginning of the song and Melt-Banana have sampled this through many of their other songs including 7. 2 Seconds Flipping, Brick Again and the version of Bad Gut Missed Fist on their live album MxBx 199813,000 Miles At Light Velocity. The Orchard Music от лица компании AZAP BMI. BeatPete & Jazz Spastiks - Vinyl Session - Part 55 - free to Melt-Banana Charlie Introduction for Charlie, Circle-Jack Chase the Magic Words, Lego Lego and more. 14 tracks 34:42. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue 1998 14 Songs. Alternative 1998. Introduction for Charlie. Released October 27, 1998. Charlie Tracklist. Neat Neat Neat Lyrics. Introduction for Charlie Lyrics. Album Name Charlie. Type Album. Дата релиза 27 Октябрь 1998. Лейблы A-Zap. Circle-Jack Chase the Magic Words, Lego Lego. Spathic . Charlie, 1998. Introduction for Charlie, 03:10. Tapir's Flown Away, 02:36. for Short, 01:23. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download