|2||Drug Raid At 4 AM||5:01|
Backing Vocals – Alien J., Bambi Nonymous, Cookie Dough, Downtown Scotty Brown, Frenchie L'Amour, Guillermo , Jehu, Juan Tomas, Karen Neal, Margot , Mildororar, N. Sue Culo, Oh! Abs, Ranya, Sexo Sexo-Sexo
|4||They're Coming To Take Me Away|
Written-By – N. Bonaparte
|5||I Am Your Clock||15:30|
Lyrics By – Jeff Ward, Biafra
|7||Can God Fill Teeth?||4:20|
|9||Mate Spawn & Die||4:56|
|VIRUS 84CD||Lard||The Last Temptation Of Reid (CD, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 84CD||US||1990|
|none||Lard||The Last Temptation Of Reid (9xFile, AAC, Album, 128)||Alternative Tentacles||none||US||Unknown|
|VIRUS 84C||Lard||The Last Temptation Of Reid (Cass, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 84C||UK||1990|
|VIRUS 84||Lard||The Last Temptation Of Reid (LP, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 84||Canada||1990|
|VIRUS 84||Lard||The Last Temptation Of Reid (LP, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 84||US||1990|
- Artwork [Front Cover Artwork], Painting ['Ant People'] – Winston Smith
- Backing Vocals – Brian Lee Anthony (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6), Cookie Ward (tracks: 1 to 3, 4, 6), Frisky (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6), Garrisonic (tracks: 1 to 3, 4, 6)
- Bass, Programmed By – Paul Barker
- Design [Sleeve Built By] – John Yates
- Design Concept [Sleeve], Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Biafra
- Drums – William Rieflin (tracks: 1, 3)
- Drums, Vocals – Jeff Ward (tracks: 2, 4 to 9)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jeff Newell
- Guitar, Programmed By – Alien Jourgensen
- Producer – Count Ringworm, Hypo Luxa, Hermes Pan
- Voice, Programmed By [Deprogramming] – Jello Biafra
Recorded May, 1990 at Chicago Trax
All songs published by Spurburn/Maim That Tune (BMI) except track 8 N. Bonaparte/Print Music. (printed on artwork).
All songs published by Spurburn/Maim That Tune, Unltd. (BMI) except track 8 N. Bonaparte/Print Music (printed on disc).
Front Cover Artwork © 1990 Winston Smith (printed on artwork).
Front Cover Artwork & 'Ant People' © 1990 Winston Smith (printed on rear cover).
Garrisonic appears courtesy Chelsea Flower Show
Karen Neal appears courtesy Inside Out
Manufactured by Disctronics Texas, Inc. (printed on disc).
(C) & (P) 1990 Alternative Tentacle Records (printed on disc).
C & P 1990 Alternative Tentacles Records: P.O. Box 11458, San Francisco, Calif. 94101. (printed on rear cover).
Printed in Canada
Cat. # VIRUS 84CD printed on disc, spine and rear cover.
Cat. # VIRUS 84 printed on artwork.
- Barcode (Scanned): 7 21616-0084-2 5
- Barcode (Text): 721616008425
- Matrix / Runout: 128050-D1-4259-1 DISCTRONICS USA ✱✱VIRUS-84-CD✱✱
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Manufactured By – Disctronics Texas, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics USA – 128050
- Published By – Spurburn
- Published By – Maim That Tune
- Published By – Print Music
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
The Last Temptation of Reid is the debut studio album by Lard, released in 1990. The album includes a cover of They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa, originally performed by Napoleon XIV, with the addition of a guitar part and an extra verse written by Jello Biafra to the original song's setup. The album also includes the song Forkboy which was used on the Natural Born Killers soundtrack and covered by Flotsam and Jetsam on their album, High. The Last Temptation Of Reid. The Orchard Music от лица компании Alternative Tentacles BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Concord Music Publishing, LatinAutor и другие авторские общества 4. The Orchard Music от лица компании Alternative Tentacles Concord Music Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. LatinAutor и другие авторские общества 4. Includes unlimited streaming of The Last Temptation Of Reid via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 14 days. 5 remaining. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 10 USD or more. Songs in album Lard - The Last Temptation of Reid 1990. Lard - Forkboy. 1989 - The Power of Lard 1990 - The Last Temptation of Reid 1997 - Pure Chewing Satisfaction 2000 - 70s Rock Must Die изучайте Loading. Album 1990 9 Songs. More By Lard. Pure Chewing Satisfaction. At least one pressing of this CD contains a tracking error: the division between tracks 5 and 6 occurs about 20 seconds into Can God Fill Teeth instead of during the silence between the songs. A pressing that is known to contain this error is imprinted as Technidisc 452-080-009-E 082690A. Listen free to Lard The Last Temptation Of Reid Forkboy, Pineapple Face and more. 9 tracks 57:09. The Last Temptation of Reid is a studio album by Lard, released in 1990. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Last Temptation of Reid, 1990. Forkboy, 03:53. Pineapple Face, 06:36. Mate Spawn & Die, 04:55. Drug Raid At 4 AM, 05:01. Can God Fill Teeth, 04:20. Bozo Skeleton, 04:30. Music World Lyrics L Lard Albums The Last Temptation Of Reid. Lard Album. A fork is a cold shiny tool To pierce, tear and ingest Whoever has the fork in hand Controls the meal of its choice We're told the first few punctures They're for our own good Better carved up in pieces Than blown up in the oven. Agh Agh