|MAS 7.01||Aemic||Aleph (12", Etch, W/Lbl)||Musik Aus Strom||MAS 7.01||Germany||1998|
- Design [Package] – The Designers Republic
- Lacquer Cut By – MK
- Performer [Broadcast By] – André Estermann, Michael Fakesch
Made in www.thedesignersrepublic.com
Filed under the catalogue number. mas7.01
The above times are accurate only to the nearest millisecond.
Issued in generic Musik Aus Strom sleeve with embossed printed label information on one side and cut-out lid with logo on the other.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B813287-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B813287-01 B1 MK
- Other (Side A, Run-in Etching): A(ndre)E(stermann)MIC(hael), one composite production derived from one duo-ccoustic experiment. Previous output from Estermann filed under the brand Music Aus Strom (M.A.S) 300mm vinyl disc. Previous output from Fakesch filed under the brand Music Aus Strom (M.A.S cat.no-4.01) also (M.A.S cat.no-5.02) 300mm vinyl disc. Current 300mm disc filed under the catalogue number. mas7.01. Broadcast by André Estermann and Michael Fakesch. Ingredients contained within this 300mm vinyl disc are 01.ADSL, 4:45.56702, HTM, 2:49.71703, ATM, 3:54.325 these latter times are only accurate to the nearest available millisecond. For more accurate timing please contact the manufacturers. The brandname "Aleph" has no intention od association with any existing product, place or person. All associated visual communication placed within and surronding this M.A.S production has been created within The Designer Graphic Associates, The Cultural Industries Quarter, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, Northern England, S1 2BX. Facsimle account number 114 275 9127. Please note: The Designers Republic is a micro-division of the Pho-Ku Corporation, 3F Keyaki Bldg, 1-1-8 Kichijouji-Musashino-Shi, Tokyo 180, Japan. DO NOT hesitate to contact The Designers Republic ([email protected]) if you see yourself as a potential purveyor of our hedfuk transmogrifications!
- Label Code: LC 2216
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Distributed By – PP Sales Forces
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media Production
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B813287
Aleph is the debut album by French DJ Gesaffelstein, released on 28 October 2013 on Parlophone and through OWSLA in North America. Gesaffelstein began recording it in 2011, and while still working on it, he gained popularity as one of the producers behind Kanye West's Yeezus 2013. Two singles were released to promote Aleph: Pursuit and Hate or Glory. Aemic EP. You may submit artist- and album-related corrections to the TiVo data team by following the steps on this page. For other feedback please visit our GetSatisfaction page. Please note that we cannot respond to address or phone information requests for any person identified in our database, nor can we forward fan mail. Listen free to Aemic Aleph ADSL, HTM and more. 3 tracks 11:28. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Compra vinili e CD e completa la tua Aemic . Aleph Original Mix. Исполнитель: Black Girl, White Girl. Aemic Aleph. Album Songs. 04:45 ADSL. 02:49 HTM. 03:54 ATM. aemic Mashups . 12 Vinyl D. His debut album Aleph fuses those pre-existing aspirations to ideas about style that feel directly derived from his work with West, with its cover-a jewel case containing a gold disc, the case overlaid with complex patterns reminiscent of circuitry-serving as the most obvious hat tip. If Aleph has a weakness, it's the album's lack of concision. At around an hour, this is a lengthy, demanding record, and the relentless push that constitutes a major part of its excitement in small blocks renders it somewhat exhausting when ingested as a whole. Gesaffelstein began recording it in 2011, and while still working on it, he gained popularity as one of the producers behind Kanye West's Yeezus. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Aleph album